Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Christmas Opera

     One more day in the Month of Holidays at Beccy's Place and today our alphabet theme is "O" so naturally, I thought of Opera!  Doesn't everybody think Opera at Christmas time?  lol  I used the Three Tenors from Beccy's Place.



     I colored with my ProMarkers, then cut the image with a die from QuicKutz.  I wrapped it with a metallic backing to turn it into an Ornament.   I used an Ombre paper for the background and found a scrap of burgundy red CS to make the little pocket on the card front.

     The image/Ornament slides into the pocket but I forgot to take a photo of it with the image inside the pocket.  I added the Merry Christmas sentiment and the glittery wreath as the only embellishment.

     Challenges:
Addicted to Stamps & More
Beccy's Place
I {heart} ProMarkers
Inspiration Destination
Mod Squad
Penny's Paper Crafty
Scrappy Land
Simon Says Stamp
SUYP Cats

     Well, I'm off to run some errands and I'll be back in time to link up to all the challenges.  Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

13 comments:

Lori Kobular said...

Oh my goodness!! YOur card made me laugh!! I can just hear those cats singing away, most likely in the middle of the night! I love your fun card!

Suzanne H said...

Opera is a great word. I love this image. I used it myself this month. Terrific card!

Donna said...

Perfect card for the "o" letter. I just love those cute little cats that sing in perfect harmony. An adorable card!

Beccy said...

Great job NC, love your take on the letter of the day! The kitties definitely look like they're in an operatic performance.
You did a wonderful job with the colouring, and I love the idea of turning the image into an ornament that can be used on tree. The pocket is a nice touch too. Well done!
Cheers,
Beccy

Donna Ellis said...

Your yeeee-owling trio are delightful, I am sure, as long as they stay in someone else's backyard! LOL Great card, Connie! hugs, de

Macimbalo said...

Oh, this is too cute! Love those singing cats - who wouldn't love to receive this fun and cute card??? Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

ike said...

Excellent colouring and such a fun kitty image. Love this card. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Maria Valente said...

What a great card! Thank you for playing along at Penny's Challenges.
Hugs x

Michelle said...

Too cute!!!

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge! Hope to see you back again soon :)

Jo Nevill said...

Such a fun card !Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week ! x

Olenkaja said...

/gorgeous! I love cat so much :)) Thank you for joining us at Scrapy Land Challenge this time :)

Susan Renshaw said...

Fab image!
Thank you for sharing with Addicted to Stamps and More!
Susan
Addicted to Stamps and More
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

Nikki said...

Great card! Thank you for playing along with us on I 💜 ProMarkers.
Nikki, DT member x