Wednesday, July 19, 2017

Naughty List?

     Ever wonder how Santa makes his decisions about who goes on the Naughty List?  Here's a hint.


     This card is for Day 5 of the daily challenges going on at Catch the Bug's Christmas-in-July all this week.  The last two years, I missed out on a few days of the CIJ challenges but this year I'm faithfully entering each challenge throughout the week, which is why you've been seeing double posts all week long.

     I thought this Bugaboo image was perfect and I've had it in my collection long enough that it qualifies as an "old" image.  I think I've used it once before.  :-D  For today, their theme is based on this inspiration photo and they want to see something humorous, too.


     I did another really CAS card by printing the main image and the sentiment right onto the card front and then coloring it with my ProMarkers, plus a little sparkly gel ink.  After I had that much done, I realized I could add to both the humor and the inspiration by using a Santa image and a Reindeer image, and I knew I had both in my collection of Bugaboo Stamps.  So I found them, made them considerably smaller, colored them, and added them to the card front, but seemingly in the distance.  Their expressions were perfect for the sentiment.

     Challenges:

     That's it for today.  Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Doreen said...

Two gorgeous cards.xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Hahaha! Your CAS design is wonderful, Connie! With the other elements, that white background is just perfect. LOVING your bright happy, festive colors of the season, and your crazy sentiment to match your naughty image! hugs, de

Linda Simpson said...

This is brilliant, I would definitely be on Santa's naughty list if I was like this ;)
Hugs
Linda xxx

jimlynn said...

Not naughty - just FUN! Cute, cute card!
lynn

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for joining in our CIJ challenge for our Wednesday Humor challenge, you did an awesome job and we appreciate you playing along!

Glenda Atkins said...

Totally adore this card, just a fun and humorous image Loving the added reindeer and Santa.
hugs
Glenda

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

LOL, a great card. Love the CAS design.
Faith
x

Adventures in Paperland said...

Love this cheeky image, fab card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge.
Lisa DT

Julie Odil said...

Connie, I love this card! Thanks for joining us this month at the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up. Julie, DT member