Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Feline Wisemen

    Yesterday it was canines so today it has to be felines (or I'll never hear the end of it once I'm back home!)

     My friend who stamped and sent the Christmas images to me (to encourage me to keep my promise to myself about doing Christmas cards all year long instead of waiting til November to start on them) knows me so well!   She also shares with me a love of all things feline so she understands the kinds of 'gifts' our fur babies bring to us as a sign of their love and adoration.  See below...  click on the photo for a larger view.


     This one was so very simple to make.  I colored with my watercolor pencils, cut the image into a rectangle, and matted it with 2 more rectangles.  I found the scrap of polka dot dp in my stash of Christmas papers, added it to the front of a lime green card base, and tied two different green ribbons around the card front.  I added three metal brads, layered on the image, and pronounced it DONE!  Including the coloring, it took less than 30 minutes.

     Challenges:
A Bit More Time to Craft
A Perfect Time to Craft
Christmas Cards all Year 'Round
Crafty Awesomeness
Crafty Hazelnut's Extra
Love to Scrap
Paper Creator's Crafts
Scribbles Designs
Sunsational Stamps

     I'm still lazing at the beach so if I've been MIA when it comes to visiting your blog, that's why.    Happy Stamping.  NanaConnie    

11 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this card Connie, those felines look rather elegant! Brilliant card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Ann Chuang Crafts said...

So lovely card! Love the cats!!
Thanks for sharing your card at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
Ann DT
http://anncard.blogspot.tw

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! Love the line of kitties with the "gifts" they're carrying!! Such a fun card and fabulous design Connie! HUGS

ike said...

Excellent card - I adore the kitties :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Planetsusie said...

Just lurve this one - how sweet are those kitty cats, that image is just too cute! Thank you so much for entering the CCAYR (Anything Goes) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

Suze said...

This is adorable with these cute kitties. Thank you for joining in the Anything Christmas challenge at CHNC Extra for July.

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing your fun card with us… your card is lovely and fits perfectly with our “Holiday Hoopla” challenge theme… please join us next time and Good Luck in the draw.
[Diane Louise, DT Member, Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog]

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Adorable cards, sorry I've not time to comment on them all, but certainly caught up, your Christmas cards are wonderful, good for you getting so many done.
Faith
x

Lena said...

Too cute! Such a happy and fun Christmas card :-) Thank you for playing along with us at CCAYR.
Have a wonderful day!
♥ Lena ~ DT
Lena’s Creations

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with that tine cute stamp...love the kittens with the presents!
Thank you for joining us at Sunsational Stamps!
xxx Margreet

Helen said...

Love it! A cute image and a great card layout.

Thanks for joining us for the Sunsational Stamps Challenge and I hope we'll see you back again next month!

Helen x