Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Decking the Halls

     I love all the Fancy Sunbonnet images from Bugaboo Stamps and this one is the freebie last Friday so I was delighted to use it for Day 4 of the Christmas-in-July, week-long, daily challenges at Catch the Bug.  I've managed to play each day so far (having missed a few days that last two years they had this) and today is a Bingo Challenge.  I used Sparkle/ Bugaboo image/ Ribbon.


     I colored with ProMarkers and added glitter to the snowflakes, ornaments, stars, and to the holly and berries on her bonnet.  I die cut the image with a stitched, scalloped die from Memory Box.

     I found embossed, sparkly, striped paper in my Christmas stash, cut it with a rectangle die from Spellbinders, and added it to a green card front.  I wrapped red snowflake ribbon around the card front and then layered on the image piece.  I tied a triple loop bow using a strip of cellophane paper and my bow maker.  Finally, I added three little sparkly candy canes.  This one definitely sparkles!

     Challenges:
12 Months of Christmas
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas
Die Cut Divas
Di's Digi Designs
Hiding in My Craft Room
Love to Scrap
Outlawz PAM
Paper Craft Happy
Send a Smile 4 Kids

     Glad you stopped by twice today and Happy Stamping.  :-D   NanaConnie

17 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Connie, love the sweet image.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So cute and Christmassy, a lovely image and sparkle.
Faith
x

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Lots of sparkle, Connie, and such a beautifully colored image. I especially like the mauve color of her dress, with the coordinating darker berries in her cap, and ornaments on the tree! It's a darling card. hugs, de

Donna said...

Gorgeous coloring and just a fun sparkly card! Really like this one. Have a great day!

Teresa Arsenault said...

so sweet. I lvoe those little candy canes

Stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, so cute! Thanks for playing along in our CIJ challenge at Catch The Bug.

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,love the fab image and design.xxx

Grietje said...

Beautiful love the layout of this card. Thank you for joinig us at PaperCraft Happy.

xx Grietje DT

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

Tammy Miller said...

Thanks so much for joining in our CIJ challenge for our Tuesday Bingo challenge, you did an awesome job and we appreciate you playing along!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 342 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too x

Angela said...

You've rocked the BINGO card...I love the sparkle! Thank you for playing along with us at Catch the Bug's Christmas in July!

Glenda Atkins said...

Delightful card and very Christmas like, in a more traditional way. Gives a
off a comfy feeling. Wonderfully done!
hugs
Glenda

Monica Maier said...

What a sweet card! Love the candy canes and striped paper too. Thanks for joining us Die Cut diva's.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Good Luck with your entry. Thank you for joining us at Paper Craft Happy Challenge!
Paper Craft Happy DT
Creative Paper Boutique

sweet art designs said...

Another fabulous card. Thank you for sharing with us at Craftyhazelnut’s Christmas Challenge Extra - Myrna DT. Also check out Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - a weekly “themed” Christmas Challenge & Craftyhazelnut’s Patterned Paper Challenge - a monthly Patterned Paper Challenge

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at the 12 months of Christmas cards link up. Hope to see you again next time.